Tuesday 5 February 2013

Film ideas

Horror

RomCom

Thriller

We examined the current tabloid articles from the ‘I’ newspaper. As a class, we then collectively discussed issues, which prompted us to wondering about aspects of the current stories in the press, which we could potentially incorporate into our opening sequence. When reading the newspaper the bigger story undeniably caught my eye and once read where indeed shocking, but also common and I therefore felt that it would not stand my final piece in good steed to be much like that of conventional opening sequences. In contrast smaller stories, often missed by many people, seemed to propose much more original stories which where more distinctive and unique. Therefore my attention was focused on developing these stories to create more interesting scenario. I then projected these envisaged ideas into thought showers. Once started I feel my concepts grew forming more detailed ideas, from which could then be expanded on to then form perhaps the underlying notion to my opening scene.  

No comments:

Post a Comment